Solar Outdoor Light
The Solar outdoor light will make sure your light turns on and off automatically with no energy wasted.
You don’t have to set a timer to turn on the light at night or turn it off in the morning anymore, the light operates automatically by sensing the brightness of the light.
It will auto turn on at night, and auto charge in the daytime without any hassle.
Not only it saves you the time and effort of running to a light switch, but it’s also smart enough to detect your movements, triggering the switch as you walk closer to the light.
It will be the perfect light for your front door, garden, and garage, and also outdoor because of the weatherproof design.
Whether you’re going through a rainy season, freezing winter, or a boiling hot summer, our lights will save guard your house year after year.
Get yours now!
3 Working Modes:
- Dim mode: Automatically turns on in low light mode at night, when people approach 10-26 feet, it switches to glare mode for 30 seconds. When motion is no longer detected, it will again become a low light mode.
- Auto off mode: When motion is detected, it will turn on in highlight mode for 30 seconds. If motion is no longer detected, it will automatically turn off.
- Constant light mode: Charging and turning off during the day. Once the solar panel feels the darkness around it, it automatically turns on and it illuminates continuously even if no motion is detected. In any case, the working time will depend on the state of charge.
152/262LED solar lights are suitable for night illumination of passageways, driveways, gardens, courtyards, aisles, courtyards, etc.
During the day, solar panels convert solar energy into electrical energy and store it in rechargeable batteries. At night, the lights will turn on automatically.
The duration of the lighting depends on the sun exposure, installation location, weather conditions and sunshine hours.
1. Remove the protective film covered by the solar panel.
2. Press the switch button to start lighting up.
3. Choose a place where you can get enough sunlight (within a height of 2.5m/8.21ft).
4. Install the device using the supplied wall plugs and screws.
This is a solar light, please install it in a sunny place. Charge more sunlight, it can illuminate longer.
Recommended installation height is 1.8-2.5m/5.91-8.21ft.
When it is not bright:
1. Confirm that the switch is on.
2. Confirm whether it is used continuously without charging, and charge it in time before use.
3. Make sure people move within the sensing range.
4. Make sure the solar sensor light is installed at around 6-8 feet (1.8-2m).
5. Confirm that the installation direction is correct (the solar panel should face up).
6. Confirm that no objects block it and the solar panel can receive sunlight.
The surface of the solar panel must be kept clean to effectively collect light.
If there is no good sunlight for a few days, the battery's internal battery will be powered off, so the night light may not light up. If the sunny day comes, it will get electricity and light up after charging for 8-10 hours.
In extremely cold weather, or on cloudy days, when it rains or snows, the battery may not be fully charged. In this case, the solar light may not remain always on.
Housing material: ABS
Solar panel: 5.5V
LED: 152LED / 262LED
Sensor mode: motion sensor
Induction angle: 120°
Sensitivity distance: 3-5m/9.85-16.41ft
Waterproof rating: IP65
Working temperature: -5-60°C
Lithium battery capacity: 3.7V 2000mAh
Size: L110*W10*H60mm/4.34*0.4*2.37" / L140*W110*H65mm/5.52*4.34*2.56"
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.